The new website allows us to edit more aspects of the underlying code and the typical fields that are needed for any SEO project. So far I have identified only three types of information that I do not have immediate access to. I believe I may be able to access this information with more help from the website platform vendor training.
These three items are:
– Image meta information.
– Product catalog import/export and meta information.
– Blog Otherwise, this proposal includes work on the following items:
– Meta Issues including title, descriptions, and keywords.
– Schema.org semantic markup for business, locations, services, faq, and products
– Tracking URLs/Landing pages in order to update with additional onsite markup/content to build rankings
This is a straightforward onsite SEO project. By focusing on building SEO onsite and tying the locations to the site via markup and code then I believe the business will build both local and general SEO rankings across the board. I have provided a link to a Local Audit which include onsite SEO needs.
This proposal covers the following sections of that report:
– SEO -Content
-Analytics REPORT HERE: http://www.local-marketing-reports.com/seo-reports/0c5324f2c1f0330b4e4d21923bef01ba3ff8e181/61715#on-site-seo
We are proposing ~5 hours of work per month. We anticipate that this project should take about 6 months to fix the items in the report. Ongoing work during the 6 months and beyond is to be centered around creating additional onsite content